B.PHARM ADMISSION DETAILS
The applicants will have to qualify West Bengal Joint Entrance (WBJEE) or Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main). 90% of the entrants are absorbed from the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination and 10% students are admitted from JEE (Main).
The applicant must be a citizen of India and should have passed the H.S. (10+2) or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council/Board in a regular class mode with the following:
Age restriction: Applicants shall at least be 17 years of age on 31st December in the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
- Individual pass marks in Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics / Biotechnology / Biology.
- Minimum of 45% marks in the above subjects taken together (40% for SC/ST/PWD/OBC) as well as pass in English with a minimum of 30% marks (for all categories of candidates) in the said qualifying examination of the Higher Secondary (10+2).
- Applicant will be in good mental and physical health.
- Candidate will have to qualify at the WBJEE, on the year of admission, or JEE (Main) for admission in B. Pharm Colleges.
- Candidates will be required to submit a Migration certificate if he/she passes qualifying examinations from a board other than WBCHSE or a University other than MAKAUT. If the certificate is not submitted within the date specified by the University, the provisional admission of the candidate will stand automatically cancelled.
- Residential/ Domicile Certificate required for Reserved Category candidates (SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC) for admission in Pharmacy course. Refer to WBJEE website (www.wbjeeb.nic.in) for further details (Information Brochure WBJEEM subsection 9.3).
Admission through Lateral Entry to the 2nd year (3rd semester level) of the undergraduate degree course offered by Government/Private Pharmacy Colleges/ Universities of the State of West Bengal during the Academic Session 2016-17 is open to candidates who have either passed diploma course in Pharmacy from any polytechnic/ Institute with at least overall 50% marks (45% for reserved category).
M.PHARM ADMISSION DETAILS
The applicant must be a citizen of India and should have passed B. Pharm with first Class Degree or Equivalent from any recognized University. GPAT qualified candidates will be given preference. Applicants will be selected through University Selection test (PGET – 2018). Information Brochure and Application form can be downloaded from the University website (www.wbut.ac.in). Candidates without valid GPAT score and PGET are also eligible to apply subject to availability of seats.