The campus is an open green spread of around 4 acres of developed land with sufficient build up space, including hostels, pantry, gardens, recreation halls, etc. new facilities and amenities are added every year to facilitate progress and overall development for the benefit of the students.
The college provides state-of-the-art infrastructure support fulfilling all AICTE norms to all its students who are our greatest resource.
- Well designed classrooms as proper learning zones with ‘convenience and care’ are our key element.
- Properly equipped laboratories for individual departments are provided to create industry-friendly learning environment.
- Sophisticated centralized instrument room is constructed to facilitate first hand knowledge of handling high-level industry instruments.
- Well maintained animal house and medicinal garden are added resources for the field of Pharmacology and Pharmacognosy.
- Upgrading central Library with a wide collection of text books, reference books, journals, periodicals and CD ROM/DVD discs as well as e-learning facility as a central learning resource centre.
- State-of-the-art computer laboratory to extend added training on computer aided drug design and molecular modeling (QSAR-study). It also provides 24hrs internet access facility to help keep updated with the latest developments around the globe.
STUDENT CARE FACILITIES
In campus hostel accommodation separately for boys and girls with proper security arrangement are provided by the college. Each hostel offers sufficient accommodation and good infrastructure facilities including common room, gym for boys and girls etc.
Canteen and Common Room
A canteen within the campus provides good quality snacks and meals to satisfy its clients. The common room is built with an idea to host co-curricualr activities and cover a diverse range of recreational, sporting, cultural and leisurely pursuits.
Sports and Games
The sports and games facilities of the college provide a good mix of various indoor and out door sports like table tennis, carom, volleyball, football and cricket.
The college organizes annual sports meet every year to encourage its sportsmen and women. The Annual Fest Zenith is conducted for two days to encourage its students with musical talents and provide some relaxation amidst the busy campus life.
In-house magazine of BCRCP
“View Point: A Pharma Mag” is regularly published carrying developmental information about the college. It explores the creative potential of the students and the faculty members.